Auto Insurance in Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina
Auto insurance is so much more than carrying the minimum liability limits of Georgia, South Carolina, or North Carolina on all registered vehicles. To keep yourself out of a legal nightmare, it is imperative that you carry the limits necessary to protect all of your assets. Auto liability insurance covers the other person's damages, injuries, funeral expenses, rental car, and lost wages when you are found at fault in an automobile accident. Our highly trained team at Hunt Insurance & Retirement Services can help you determine what limits you need and then we shop with a dozen Auto Insurance Company's to find the best fit for you and your family for your auto insurance. Certainly price is important, but you also want to make sure that you have an auto insurance company that you can count on and an auto insurance agency that has your back when an accident happens, not just 1-800-who cares!
In addition to the afore mentioned liability coverage, you may find that you need additional coverages on your auto insurance policy. Here are some common add-on's for auto insurance in Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina:
- Un-insured and under-insured policy: This coverage caters to damages your vehicle and your medical expenses when other motorists hit you, but they are under-insured or un-insured.
- Collision policy: This coverage pays for damages to your automobile after an accident. This form of policy covers your vehicle involved in any collision involving another car, fence, guardrail, or stationary object.
- Comprehensive policy: This coverage caters to cost against theft and damage of your car other than collision. Other perils include hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, among others.
- Medical payment policy: This form of coverage caters to medical costs for you and your passengers after an accident, regardless of who is deemed liable.
- Gap insurance policy: This policy pays for the difference between the car's depreciated worth and the outstanding loan or lease amount.
One of our jobs at Hunt Insurance & Retirement Services is to do the research and shopping for you. So if you own an automobile in Georgia, South Carolina, or North Carolina and are shopping for auto insurance, Hunt Insurance & Retirement Services is ready to help you find a policy that best fits your needs and budget. Call us today for more information.