RV Motor Home Insurance in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia
As per North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia law, if you own a motorhome, travel trailer, fifth-wheel trailer, or folding trailer for recreational camping or travel use, you own a recreational vehicle (RV). That RV must have state minimum bodily injury and property damage liability insurance coverage. To keep yourself out of a legal nightmare, it is imperative that you carry the limits necessary to protect all of your assets.
At Hunt Insurance & Retirement Services, we can custom fit any RV registered in North Carolina, South Carolina or Georgia with the coverage you need and at a price that is competitive. Here are some common coverages for RV insurance in Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina:
- Comprehensive: You'll be covered for perils like theft, vandalism, or even if a tree falls on your RV.
- Collision: Regardless of fault, in the event of an accident, you're covered for the repair or actual cash value of your RV if it's rendered a total loss. You'll want to inquire into replacement cost, which is even better.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist: This covers damages to your RV and your medical expenses when another motorists hit you, but they are under-insured or un-insured.
- Vacation Liability: This is for when you're off of the road and using your RV as a temporary residence. You'll want vacation liability coverage if you travel with pets.
- Personal Property: Damage or loss to personal property ordinarily used with your RV is insured from a covered peril.
- Roadside Assistance: You'll be covered in the event of a breakdown or accident if you purchase roadside assistance insurance. You might even be able to maximize this insurance to include lodging, transportation, or meals.
One of our jobs at Hunt Insurance & Retirement Services is to do the research and shopping for you. So, if you own a RV in Georgia, South Carolina, or North Carolina, Hunt Insurance & Retirement Services is ready to help you find a policy that best fits your needs and budget.
Complete the “Contact Us” form above or call our office directly for a RV insurance proposal.