RV Motor Home Insurance in South Carolina and Georgia
As per South Carolina and Georgia law, if you own a motorhome, travel trailer, fifth-wheel trailer, or folding trailer for recreational camping or travel use, you own a recreational vehicle (RV). That RV must have state minimum liability insurance coverage per person, per occurrence, along with property damage coverage. Regardless of the fact that you'll probably insure your RV for higher liability limits, there is still other coverage you'll probably want. At Hunt Insurance & Retirement Services in North Augusta, we can custom fit any RV registered in South Carolina and Georgia with that coverage. Here are some examples of what we offer:
- Comprehensive Coverage: You'll be covered for perils like theft, vandalism, or even if a tree falls on your RV.
- Collision Coverage: Regardless of fault, in the event of an accident, you're covered for the repair or actual cash value of your RV if it's rendered a total loss. You'll want to inquire into replacement cost, which is even better.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage: When you're on the road, you'll be sharing it with irresponsible drivers who either don't have any liability insurance or are riding on their state's minimum coverage. You'll want as much of this coverage as you can afford.
- Vacation Liability: This is for when you're off of the road and using your RV as a temporary residence. You'll want vacation liability coverage if you travel with pets.
- Personal Property: Damage or loss to personal property ordinarily used with your RV is insured from a covered peril.
- Roadside Assistance: You'll be covered in the event of a breakdown or accident if you purchase roadside assistance insurance. You might even be able to maximize this insurance to include lodging, transportation, or meals.
Contact Hunt Insurance & Retirement Services for South Carolina and Georgia RV Insurance
Other types of RV insurance are also available through Hunt Insurance & Retirement Services in North Augusta. Call us or visit us to talk about your South Carolina and Georgia RV insurance needs. We'll be pleased to speak with you.